Your future begins here
Thank you for your interest in becoming part of the ²ÊºçÆµµÀ District team. The Human Resources Department is committed to supportingÌýthe district’s mission of providingÌýexcellent, challenging learning opportunities and experiences that prepare each student for success. We strive to recruit and retain a highly qualified, diverse workforce thatÌýprovides exceptional service to stakeholders. By doing soÌýwe move the district toward achievingÌýits visionÌýof being Wisconsinâ€™s top performing urban school district that is highly regarded for continuously exceeding all expectations.
Why choose Kenosha Unified?
- WorkÌýalongside passionate, highly-qualified individuals
- Educate and/or support amazing students
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefit packages for full-time employees
- Supportive community –ÌýÌýcheck out theÌýÌýwebsite to see what our community has to offer
- Location, location, location – nestled between Milwaukee and Chicago
- Equal opportunity employer
- We value SafetyÌýâ€“ providing a safe learning and working environmentâ€‹; TeamworkÌýâ€“ collaborating respectfully to meet goalsâ€‹; UnityÌýâ€“ being united among staff, students, families and all other stakeholdersâ€‹; DiversityÌýâ€“ being inclusive of all individualsâ€‹; EquityÌýâ€“ treating all in a fair and just mannerâ€‹; NurturingÌýâ€“ providing a caring and encouraging environmentâ€‹; TrustÌýâ€“ building confidence through transparencyâ€‹; StabilityÌýâ€“ building organizational capacity to adapt to change successfullyâ€‹
Apply Now in WECAN
New to WECAN?
Click on the WECAN logo at the top of the page to go to the WECANÌýhome page. From there you can create a new WECAN account or log in to your existing WECANÌýaccount.
Once you are atÌýthe Applicant Dashboard, click the search button under the appropriate category. Then type in ²ÊºçÆµµÀ District in the Employer field to find a position andÌýbegin the application process.